At Cloth Bums we want you to love cloth and love your purchase and therefor we offer a 12 month warranty from date of purchase on all our 'Cloth Bums' manufactured products.
Manufacturing defects are normally visible within the first couple of uses so if you have any issues please send us an email with images and quote your order number to email@example.com
What is covered?
Warranty will only cover manufacturing defects of the product, this includes PUL, elastic, snaps, defective stitching, or faulty fabric.
General signs of wear and tear and improper use is not considered a manufacturing fault and is not covered by warranty.
What is not covered by our warranty?
Our warranty will be considered void if the following practices are carried out in the use of our product:
- Washing in excess of 60 degrees Celsius.
- The use of fabric softeners or bleach in the incorrect dosage.
- Soaking of shells or inserts as part of a regular wash routine.
- Modification of the nappy or insert in any way.
- Accidental damage (items caught in washing machine, or melted in a dryer).
- Piling, this is unavoidable in some fabrics and more often signs of adequate agitation in your washing machine.
- Discolouration of natural fibres, materials such as hemp have a natural yellow tone and is normal for there to be a slight 'fleck' of colour through the material. This is because the material is unbleached and still has it's natural colour.
- Stains and smells, this is indication of a poor wash routine. Please review our washing guidelines or send us a message and we are more than happy to help correct this.
- Leaking or poor fit, this is not an indication of warranty issues we are happy to work through this with you. Please contact us or you are welcome to post in our Cloth Bums VIP group on Facebook.