Do you have a wet bag yet?
Cloth user or not, wet bags are a parenting essential!
So many uses and the options are endless.
Here are some of the ideas on how you can utilise your wet bags for more than just nappies and beyond toddler years.
Large wet bag ideas:
- Dirty nappies when out and about
- Swim bag (just make sure you ring them out so they're not sopping wet)
- Spare clothes in kids school/daycare bags
- Gym bag for spare/dirty clothes
- Beach bag
- Hospital bag
- Use for condensed packing when travelling
- Activity bag
- Library bag
Small wet bag ideas:
- Snack bag
- Cloth wipes dry or pre wet
- Breast pads
- Sanitary items
- Toiletry bag
- Medicine bag
- Small items (toys, pens etc)
Pod wet bag ideas:
- Cloth nappy storage for daycare, travelling etc
- Nappy bag for quick outings
- Spare emergency "leave in the car" bag (spare clothes, nappies, wipes, etc)
- Overnight bag